This is a about the comparison done for cloud vendors like Alibaba & AWS.
Alibaba is the leading one in Asian markets and they are dominating in china with a growth revenue of 66% year after year. They said they are focused on high-value security, analytics, and artificial intelligence tools. on a global scale, the AWS continues to dominate the market. In the latest quarter, Amazon reported a sales of $7.7 billion, compared to $5.44 billion at this time last year.
The standard compute services offered by Alibaba Cloud and AWS are Elastic Compute Service (ECS) and Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), respectively.
They both provide some core values as mentioned below.
1. The ability to choose from dozens of instance types.
2. Support for virtual as well as bare-metal servers.
3. Compatibility with a variety of Windows and Linux-based operating systems.
4. The ability to create custom images.
Alibaba is cheaper comparatively to AWS.PAYG is less expensive for both the cloud types. difficulty with Alibaba will be finding instances types that can purchased with the PAYG option.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
- MCSA, Microsoft Windows Server
- MCITP, Exchange Server
- ITIL V3 Certified